viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009


This place was never the same again after you came and wenthow can you say you meant anything differentto anyone standing alone on the streetwith a cigarette on the first night we metlook to the past and remember her smileand maybe tonight I can breathe for awhileI'm not in the seat I think I'm falling asleepbut then all that it needs is I'll always be dreaming of you

-


I got no regret right now (I'm feeling this)
the air is so cold and low (I'm feeling this)
let me go in her room (I'm feeling this)
I wanna take off her clothes (I'm feeling this)
show me the way to bed (I'm feeling this)
show me the way you move (I'm feeling this)
fuck it, it's such a blur (I'm feeling this)
I love all the things you do (I'm feeling this)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario